Finca in “Montes de Málaga”, a paradise on your doorstep
In the heart of the Natural Park of the “Montes de Málaga”, a beautiful mountain range representing Malaga’s green lung. An exclusive area located just 5 km from the city, 15-min drive north from the centre of Málaga and 25-min drive from the Malaga Airport.
The Finca can be conveniently accessed from the city center through the “Carretera de Colmenar'' highway & then through a private concrete lane. Also, there is plenty of parking space for multiple vehicles.
Rural property with 43.000 m2 plot with south facing orientation, enjoying the sun all day long.
The Finca has 360 degree stunning views of the surrounding mountains & down to the sea.
This property along with its extensive plot and gardens offers a unique and peaceful environment to relax, whilst at the same time remaining close to the vibrant city of Málaga.
The property is comprised by a total of 573 m2 built, made by the following elements:
- The following 3 houses:
1. Main House (“Module D”): 179 m2 on 1 floor with: 2 living rooms, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms &1 kitchen.
2. Entrance House (“Module A”): 85 m2 on 1 floor with: 1 living room with open kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 1 dressing room & 1 bathroom.
3. Guest House (“Module E”): 123 m2 divided into 2 floors, each floor with its own entrance. Top floor: 1 living room, 1 kitchen, 1 bedroom, 1 dressing / storage room. On the same top floor, accessible through a separate entrance, you will also find a 25 m2 storage space. On the ground floor you can find: an open area with living room & bedroom, with its private access to a terrace, & 1 bathroom.
- An auxiliary construction of 96 m2 (“Module B”) at the entrance of the finca; currently a water tank, with the possibility to convert it into an additional space (e.g. a warehouse)
- A beautiful chill out area comprised of: a terrace, sitting bench, balinese & beach beds and a 23 m2 swimming pool, with stunning mountain & sea views
- Beautiful gardens with Pines, Carob trees and plenty of fruit trees
- A private pine forest at your disposal, including a private trail ending to a beautiful view point, where you can see the city of Málaga, with its famous cathedral & bustling port
- A water well & a 70 m2 water tank to collect rainwater located next to the Guest House
The property has water & electricity supply connections derived from the urbanization that borders the West.
Annual IBI Tax: 612.85 Eur
This property can be used:
- As a family home, with plenty of space to enjoy with your family members & friends
- For several families, who wish to live together in the property
- For creating a Hotel or a catering/events business